Monday 10 October 2011

Diary Entry 6

Well I have no given an update for a while, but so far I have done a Location Recce and my proposal which are both on my blog. For my Location Recce I have chosen various places where I may shoot my video. One was portabello market, I think it would be interesting to shoot there althought it would be very busy. Secondly I have done my proposal where I talked about my song choice which is Shuffle by Bombay Bicycle Club. I have also talked about the actors of my video and lastly how my video will be shot like my ideas. I have said that I will be using a group of people and that I might be using some green screen for some of the lyrics of the song.

This week we have been using the camera equiptment and shooting a range of shots. We have done this to give us an idea of what to do when we eventually shoot our videos. Currently we are using Premiere to edit the shots for example we reversed some of the shots or added color effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment