Wednesday 6 July 2011

Diary Entry 2

This week I have started looking at different album covers and digipacks. For example one album cover i decided to analysis was the Mumford and Sons, Science and Faith. I thought this album was good because it showed the different aspects of the band for example what they are wearing in the picture which was very 70s. This is also presented in their album which is quite folky. I will continue with my reseach by looking at different music advertisments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVBsypHzF3U
Lady Gaga ft Beyonce-Telephone

For one of my inspirations I found the video Telephone by Lady Gaga. I think this video is very out there for example what both singers are wearing like the big hats, long dresses and the glasses which is made out of cans. I think this is very unique. Also the dance routine what both Gaga and Beyonce do. It is very thought up and and not what you would typically see in a normal pop routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment