Tuesday 6 September 2011

Diary Entry 5

At the end of last term I had done a list of the most iconic music videos which included stills from videos like Vogue by Madonna and also the very famous music video Thriller by Michael Jackson. By the end of this summer I did a music analysis of the song Born This Way; Lady Gaga. Although i will not be using this song for my final music video. I do enjoy the song and I think the lyrics are really effective but for my music video I will not be doing a pop song. Over the past six weeks there have been new music releases and video. I think some of the new music I could use as inspiratons for my own music video. I have not done a location recce yet but in the process of gathering photos for some of the places I have been this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment